Check out this link and see below for more details:
Are you a tinkerer? Do you enjoy taking things apart and then putting them back together? How about playing with LEGO®? Would you like to use a ridiculous amount of LEGO materials to teach kids how the world works? If so, then this may be your dream job!
We are seeking a dynamic, motivated person to bring more of our awesome programs to more young engineers in the DC/Maryland area. This position involves teaching in after-school enrichment programs, birthday parties, and summer camps, presenting our program at schools and community centers, seeking out new clients and developing program growth in the area. This position also includes hiring new instructors, training and evaluating them in our quality programs, and scheduling all staff for upcoming programs.
Buckle up - this is hard work! Lugging 40 pound totes in and out of your car, leading excited kids through challenging projects, managing classroom conflicts, cleaning up all those LEGOs -- this will be the toughest job you'll ever love!
Skills And Competencies
· Self-motivated, extremely well organized, goal focused; able to work autonomously - a self-starter.
· Able to stay organized in a home office; excellent follow through.
· Able to establish and maintain healthy relationships through communication with Play-Well management, facility directors, parents, guardians and students.
· Able to quickly and tactfully respond to questions/concerns from parents, classroom instructors and clients.
· Able to instill calm during high energy classroom situations.
· Professional written and verbal communication skills are a must.
· Access to email and cell phone communication.
· Word, Excel, cloud computing.
· Data entry and database management.
· Ability to learn and comprehend all internal IT systems.
Education / Experience / Requirements