The Federal Teacher Education Assistance for College and Higher Education (TEACH) grant program provides up to $4,000 per year for college students who meet eligibility requirements and commit to teaching at least four years in a high-need field in a low-income school.
Eligible programs at AACC include:
- AAT.EDU.SEC-CHEM Secondary Education, Chemistry
- AAT.EDU.SEC-MATH Secondary Education, Math
- AAT.EDU.SEC-PHYS Secondary Education, Physics
- AAT.EDU.SEC-SPA Secondary Education, Spanish
The following degree programs are eligible, but only for students planning to teach special education:
- AAT.EDU.ELEM-ESE Elementary Education, Special Education
- AAT. EDU.ECE Early Childhood Education, Special Education
For eligibility information, please view the TEACH Grant Interest Form. If you are interested, you can copy and submit the completed form to Rachel Siegenthaler in the Financial Aid Office.
If you have any questions about the grant, please contact Jill Nagiel, TEACH Advisor, at 410-777-1962.